Payment will be made by bank transfer or via PayPal.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email indicating the number of your order. If you do not receive it, we recommend that you check the spam folder in your email.
If you have not received it in this folder either, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com
Shipping costs for the Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla as well as for the whole of Europe will be calculated automatically during the purchase process. For shipments to other destinations consult with us the applicable rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the volumetric weight influences the final weight.
The order must be delivered within 8 weeks within the Iberian Peninsula. Considerations to be taken into account:
- All freights travel with insured merchandise.
- For the delivery will be notified by sms the day and time of arrival of the order. If the delivery does not take place, another sms will be sent with the consequent notice of passage of the driver and with the link of the shipment, to which you will be able to access to manage the second delivery.
- Orders shipped after 12:00 can be processed the next business day.
If you have received an order and you are not satisfied with any of the items, you can request a return, provided that the conditions detailed below are met.
Conditions for the acceptance of returns:
MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L., by virtue of the provisions of the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade as well as that regulated by Community legislation (Directive 97/7/EC), will not accept returns on sales of goods that can be reproduced or copied easily and immediately. The return of any goods shall require the agreement of both parties. MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. reserves the right to demand compensation to compensate for any damage to the goods and to recover any direct costs incurred in returning the goods. MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. will only accept the return of goods if:
1. Within the period established by law (14 working days), the buyer exercises its right of withdrawal. MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. will accept the exercise of this right only and exclusively when the goods are in the same state in which they were delivered and ready for sale, with their corresponding original packaging and in perfect condition. Any product that has been opened and/or used will not be returned.
2. If the goods have a tare or defect, according to the provisions of the Law on Defective Products, MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. will immediately replace the product with another with identical characteristics.
3. MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. shall also refund the amount of the goods when for reasons not attributable (whether direct or indirect) to it, it is impossible to serve it.
4. MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. will accept the return of merchandise when, for reasons attributable to it, the product requested does not correspond to that requested by the customer.
If you want a size change or alternative item, you will need to place a new order.
In case of controversy or conflict that could derive from the interpretation or fulfillment of the present Particular Conditions of Purchase, the same ones will be resolved before the Courts and Courts of Spain.
Steps to follow in case of return:
1. Request your return via email to email@example.com within 14 working days from the date you received the order from the courier company. Please let us know in this email the order number and the reason why you are returning the item.
2. Once we receive your return request, we will contact you to indicate the steps to follow in the return.
3. Then, and always within 5 working days of your request, our courier company will pick up the item at the time you indicate. The transport costs will be paid by the client. If you prefer you can send it with another courier or logistics company, carriage paid by the customer.
4. Then prepare the package to be picked up in its original packaging and make sure that the labels have not been torn off and the item has not been used or tampered with. The return must meet these conditions to be accepted.
5. Once the item has been received in our offices and thoroughly inspected, we will send you an email informing you of the acceptance of the return.
6. From this date, we have 30 working days to reimburse you for the amount of the purchase except for transport costs, both shipping and return, which will only be refunded if MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. is responsible for the cause of return of the product. The refund will be made through the means of payment you used in the purchase or by transfer to the account you indicate.
7. If you do not meet any of these conditions, we will contact you to offer you the option of returning items that have not been accepted. All costs arising from this restitution, including the transport of these items, will be borne by you. If you do not accept this condition, MUKA DESIGN LAB S.L. may retain the articles and the amount thereof.